RaiseRite is HIRING MOTIVATED Employees!
- Crew Leader: Must be 18 years of age. Self motivated leader. Full responsibility to take equipment out each day with fellow helper
- Crew Helper: Assists crew leader throughout the day in various home repairs.
Daily Job Outline:
-Help your crew load materials, tools and equipment into the company vehicle.
-Travel with your crew to the customer’s home to complete the job.
-Complete each job with high quality and attention to detail.
-Unload and clean the truck upon return to RaiseRite Manitowoc.
-Work inside and outside in the elements depending on the extent of the job being done.
Send your Resume to email@example.com
- Must have valid Drivers License; CDL preferred
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Available to work Monday through Friday with some Saturdays; 40-50 hours per week
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401k plan (Waiting period may apply)
- Work outdoors everyday! (Enjoy the summer weather)
- Bonus’s for Crew leaders available
About Raise Rite:
A family owned and operated business since 1974. For over 45 years we have been helping home owners, commercial properties and municipalities raise, level and repair their concrete, fix their foundations and provide home waterproofing solutions.