What is Deep Foamjection™ ?
Considered an upgrade to standard concrete raising, Deep Foamjection™ is the process of
installing foam deeper to increase the load bearing capacity of the soils.
Deep FoamJection™ …
• An upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
• Repair unstable soils
• Installing a stronger foundation to support slabs and structures that settled
• Foam follows the path of least resistance and will fill weak areas
• Fills fissures and ground voids
• Fills voids holding water & displaces collected water
• Increase load bearing capacity of subgrade
• Permanent repair, foam never changes shape or
absorbs ground water
• Foam soaks into the weak soils and then expands, binding the soil and making it solid
• Does not leach chemicals into the ground
Seawall Repair with Deep Foamjection™
Many people aspire to live on the water. Canal, lake or river front living with a boat in the backyard sounds like a dream. Although it is, like all good things there is a price. Maintenance of Sea Walls and the land at water’s edge is a permanent and ongoing program. Replacing a Sea Wall is “EXPENSIVE!” and many locations have limited access where the work can only be done with a barge (price x 2). Owners of waterfront need options.
RaiseRite has a great, fast, and cost efficient alternative- Deep Foamjection™
- Displace standing water
- Fill Voids
- Fill Cracks
- Regenerate A Water Tight Barrier
The material is Eco-friendly and presents the BEST OPTION for repair vs. high cost replacement.
April 2018 Seawall Repair: Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Thank you for filling the voids behind our lake wall, we are excited to enjoy the lake worry free this summer now!”- Tom W.
Do you have seawalls that have noticeable voids beneath and around them? Call RaiseRite for a FREE estimate on Deep Foamjection Today! 877-407-2473