A quicker, easier and more cost-effective choice than replacing your concrete.
When we are called to assist a home owner with a free estimate on whether they should level and repair their concrete, or replace it, they are often happily surprised they can have perfectly aligned concrete again, in a matter of minutes, saving them time and money.
That’s because when compared to concrete replacement, the process of raising concrete with polyurethane foam is inexpensive (compared to the alternatives), and is exponentially faster than replacing the concrete. Concrete raised, leveled and repaired using polyurethane foam is often ready to sustain normal use within minutes of being leveled.
What types of problems can concrete raising fix?
Concrete raising is a fantastic alternative to replacing your concrete, often times saving you over 50% of the cost of replacement! Some common areas we raise, level and repair are patios, front porches, driveways, sidewalks, garage & parking slabs, steps, and pool decks.
Do you have uneven concrete? Do you want to find out how we can fix it?
How does Polyurethane foam concrete raising work?
Great question! Firstly, we believe it’s good for you to know that most concrete raising jobs will take between one to two (1-2) hours—start to finish—and your concrete will be ready for use immediately upon completion!
- When you level your uneven concrete using poly foam concrete raising techniques, ⅝” injection holes are strategically drilled around the areas where the concrete is sunken and requires lifting.
- The concrete raising equipment is contained in a truck or trailer, and has a sufficient length of hose to accommodate most locations, the hose is extended to reach the area in need of repair.
- Once everything is prepped and the hose and materials are in place, the polyurethane foam is injected through the holes which fills the space underneath the concrete slab, using the concrete slab itself to drive the foam into the crevices, thereby lifting the concrete back to its original, correct level.
- Upon completion of leveling the concrete, the injection hole(s) are filled discretely with new cement, allowing you to use your surface immediately.
It’s as simple as drill, pump and patch! Your concrete is ready to use immediately!
Benefits to raising concrete with polyurethane foam
While there are many benefits to using Milwaukee concrete raising contractors who specialize in polyurethane concrete raising, here are a few that we find to be the most important:
- Polyurethane foam concrete raising is more cost effective than replacing your concrete slabs
- Raising concrete with poly foam often takes a couple of hours and is ready immediately upon completion (as compared to hours or days)
- RaiseRite is the only concrete raising company in Wisconsin that is an expert in, and offers both mudjacking and polyurethane concrete raising services, and has been recommended by satisfied customers for over 40 years!
Commercial Concrete Raising Contractors
If you have a commercial building and are experiencing uneven foundations or concrete, we can help!
» Learn about our commercial concrete raising services